Time moves on, sometimes like a torrent of rapids and at other times at a snail's pace. Many take this time of year to reflect on the past, present, and future, and we thought we'd join in. It has been an incredible whirlwind year for us and we thank everyone who has given support, encouragement, advice, and simply their presence in our lives.
What are five things you are looking forward to in the upcoming year?
- Celebrating Louelle's one year anniversary
- Getting back to the gym (just like everyone else)
- Planning a vacation and actually going on it!
- Don't sweat the small stuff
- Seeing what 2015 has in store for Louelle
- heck yeah! louelle's one year!
- hiking and kayaking through belize with my amazing mother
- crazy times and belly laughs in the studio with ashley
- being challenged (and rising to those challenges!)
- DAILY LIFE WITH MY perfectly imperfect LITTLE FAMILY
Four words that describe the past year...
Ashley: Crazy, Fun, Inspiring and Thankful
Andrea: Laughter, exhaustion, determination, fulfillment
three unnecessary worries?
- THINGS THAT ARE OUT OF MY CONTROL (LIKE FLYING),
- WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN A WEEK, A MONTH OR A YEAR FROM NOW
- EVERYTHING THAT I WORRY ABOUT! I AM A VIRGO SO WORRYING IS IN MY NATURE, I CAN'T HELP it!
- thinking that i should to be able to manage and accomplish everything without letting some things fall through the cracks.....no one is superhuman, at least I'm not, and sometimes those dishes are going to sit in the sink!
- like ashley, my imagination can get the best of me sometimes. don't perseverate on imaginary disasters...
- replaying times i said something embarrassing or awkward! ughhh...i'm doing it again...moving on!
Two things learned
- Patience (well, I gave it my best shot!)
- I don't need as much sleep as I thought I did!
- fully embrace what makes you unique, don't be a photocopy you lose your depth
- the importance of enjoying simple moments. making thoughtful effort to be present in the moment, whether that is writing a letter, giving a hug, or sitting down to enjoy some home cookin with the family.
One Thing you are grateful for this year...
Ashley: The love and support of my family
Andrea: my beautiful kith and kin